What We Do
- Identify needs and sign a working agreement.
- Find and create a list of available properties that fit specific needs.
- Select a financial institution for loan.
- Show list of available properties.
- Tour selected properties.
- Present earnest money contract to seller.
- Negotiate terms and sales price.
- Submit executed earnest money contract to the title company.
- Feasibility study begins.
- Order and review property survey.
- Order a phase one environmental (if needed).
- Feasibility study ends (earnest money at risk).
Bakke & Sons Real Estate Services is "your real estate department."